Monday 15 September 2014

MKAL Monday 1: New Adventures

Shadowscapes Tarot









Yes, a fit took me and I am feeling adventurous - so, I am seizing the moment and acting on it. See that lovely button on the top right corner of my post ?

I made it. Yes, I know it looks like it, but hey, it's WAY better than any other kind of drawing I could do, believe me.

I made it because I am taking part in another MKAL (Mystery Knit-A-Long) organized by SusannaIC - I think for the 3rd or maybe 4th time. I like to know how other people are getting along, and the group is certainly chatty. But then I thought, there must be tons of other MKALs or MCALs (Mystery Crochet-A-Longs) around that I simply haven't come across: and my nosiness about what other people get up to led me to the idea of hosting a blog party every Monday (who doesn't love an alliterative title ?) for anybody taking part in any kind of MKAL/MCAL.

I'll start with my own pics of progress so far in the SusannaIC Autumn 2014 MKAL- I have chosen the medium size in fingering/4ply, with lots of beads:




That is Araucania Ranco Multy in the colorway '351', and I have 75g of size 6/0 rainbow gold glass beads to go with it .....

Please do take part and feel free to download the MKAL button to use on your own blog. Leaving a link should be easy - so let's try it out !


5 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love the color. And a MKAL sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. Yarn has arrived and I'm casting on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog and love her Mkals....just haven't had a chance to start yet as I'm test knitting for Agnes Kutas. I need to stash and bead dive and play with you guys :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ! I love comments :-)