Friday 21 November 2014

FF 3: Christmas Santa Tea Cosy

Prairie Tarot




So remember my recent paranoia ? Well, no need for it any more - the project is completed, and thanks to my Eviller Twin has been turned into a PDF and watermarked and fingerprinted and biometriced and all kinds of things. Well, OK, not biometriced and probably not fingerprinted  ... but you get the idea.

Over in my Folksy shop you will find two marvellous seasonal tea cosies if you want to buy one ready-made - if they are sold out, commission me to make you one. 

Also the pattern is there, if you want to make one yourself and of course is available through my Ravelry store as well. 















Yes, see it and weep with gratitude - that is TWO types of novelty yarn, snowflake and eyelash, so this pattern will help you to use up those odds and ends in the Stash-That-Must-Not-Be-Mentioned ie. the stuff we bought when we were tripping drunk knitting noobs uninfected with yarn snobbery.

I'm proud of this idea and how I turned it into actuality, but I have to tell you that being a slave to tea cosy creation is no walk in the park - already I have 2 more ideas bouncing around which will most likely wait til after Xmas now ....

While I recover from the exhaustion gulping air like a drowning frog, pop over to Chrisknits for more Friday Finishes .....



4 comments:

  1. That is super cute - and cannot wait for more tea cosy designs. I'm a bit of a closet tea cosy addict!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will not admit to having ANY of that stuff in my stash. You couldn't pull a confession out of me, not even if you tickled my feet with my eyelash yarn.....um, no, I didn't mean eyelash yarn, I meant my alpaca yarn. Yeah, that's what I meant. Cute cute Santa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ! I love comments :-)