Friday 10 September 2010

Blog Hub Swap: 1st Day
















Well, yesterday I found out who has been cyberstalking me, because my lovely early morning parcel postman brought me this:



In a millisecond, it looked like this:










And then I discovered this:










which instructed me to open this:











to reveal this:











And as she said, a swap classic: a cute handbag-sized notebook for writing down all those inspired genius ideas that will make your fortune, before you forget them.

It is taking every ounce of self-control I have to not just rip everything open NOW in an orgy of instant gratification ....

Thank you so much, Mooncalf. I'll be posting about each item as I open it, and rating how successful your stalking has been .....

9 comments:

  1. Your new notebook matches my two-compartment lunch box with matching spoon and fork :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you can have a swap without a notebook and the little girls sheltering from the rain under their umbrella had an autumnal look to me.

    I'm sure you'll fill it with smashing ideas in a flash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh what is this blog hub swap thing that you speak of? How does one get to play? *jumps up and down in over-excited manner*

    What a lovely gift to receive - and to give too!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ali, it's a group on Ravelry started by Marvellous Mimi :-) and it was her great idea; think we could do one in TABI ??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo! Another participant gets their box! Love that notebook too! Such a cool design on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep - don't see why not! Start a thread in the cafe and see what takers we get. I'll be there!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gracey is not my Name said: I've walked by those notebooks so many times and wanted to pick one up! I lurves notebooks, but have a zillion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't seen this notebook before... very cute... can never have enough notebooks...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ! I love comments :-)