Monday 22 September 2014

MKAL Monday 2: Slow Progress

Hanson-Roberts Tarot











Wow, that rolled round quickly, didn't it ?

I've got a ton of ideas and a ton more of things to do. There are even some that aren't knitting or crochet related, but we'll simply ignore those - life is just too short to clean a house to your husband's standards, and if he doesn't like it, see if he can find the Hoover for himself.

Anyway. The 2nd clue for the SusannaIC Autumn MKAL was released Saturday, and what with Stuff and the children's social calendars, I haven't had a chance to get going on it yet .... but here is the beginning of Clue 1, which was all about short rows (not that you can tell from my photo):




If you are taking part in an MKAL/MCAL or just a plain ole KAL/CAL, pop your link into the box below so we can come check out what you're up to ...



2 comments:

  1. Your colours are quite similar to mine - I'm looking forward to seeing how yours comes out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drat - can't see the photo! This hasn't happened in months. I must need to go and update something.
    I bet you it looks great though :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ! I love comments :-)