Wednesday 31 December 2014

Old Year's Night 2014

Labyrinth Tarot

Wildwood Tarot
Taslimur Tarot


Well, I am glad to see the back of this year; my sister Halcyon dying in July, my Uncle in November, and so many of my favorite famous people too, it has just seemed like a year of death. And of course the Yule holiday season never passes without at least one disaster, and this year we have more than one: the loss of the AirAsia plane, the Italian ferry disaster, and some smaller scale events that are just as tragic - the Australian children, the Edmonton family.

Quite frankly, I am sick of it.

I passionately hope your year has been better than mine, and that we all have a much better year next year.



4 comments:

  1. Yes, it has been a shitty year for many people :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to kicking the ARSE out of 2015!!! What shall we do first?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is most certainly time for the pendulum to swing into the Good Stuff Zone! Of course there just isn't anything better than your friendship, and I'm always so happy and grateful to have that. Best wishes and a ton of love for 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers that 2015 will be a better year all around for you. And waiting to see some beautiful knitting come from your hands. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ! I love comments :-)