Wednesday 24 February 2010

Water Baby

Well, I have seen photos of the new baby - he is absolutely gorgeous, and very much looks like his mama around the eyes. And what is more, in one of the pictures he is wearing one of the baby cardigans I knitted for him - very thoughtful of his parents. So I am a very contented Auntie.

I used Astrodienst to draw up a quick chart for him, as I lost my good Astrology for Windows program about 2 hard drives ago. Sun in Pisces, of course, but only by a couple of days; ascendant Taurus, Moon in Taurus, Mercury in Aquarius, Venus in Pisces, Mars in Leo, Jupiter in Pisces, Saturn in Libra, Uranus in Pisces, Neptune in Aquarius, Pluto in Capricorn.

Now, my astrological abilities (such as they are) are rusty with long disuse, and in addition, I look at it through a filter of tarot, but this looks like an interesting combination. Off the top of my head, he will be stable and unchanging in his emotions, talkative and very communicative, physically energetic and expressive, with a temper he is not afraid to display; spiritually/religiously, he will have a different angle than most. The rest will have to wait til the kids are in bed and I can get some charts/tables out.

I will also dig out DD's natal chart and compare, since she's a WaterBaby also ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks ! I love comments :-)