Friday 28 September 2012

FO Friday 106: Tah - Dah !










Just a lil ole quick and snappy post for today, to let you know that I did it: completed my first crochet project. 

Below you can see photos not only of the vintage (we're too polite to say 'old and knackered') plastic garden chair, but the superb embellishment that is Destructo Boy's new cushion for his bed:



 



All I had to buy for this was the cushion pad and 5 buttons. It really was straightforward: a great beginner's project for sure. As will be my next one: which one do you think I should 
try ?

Hop on over to Tami's Amis to see what other people's drug-free realities look like ....

4 comments:

  1. Very cute!
    As for the next project - Good Luck, those look extremely complex! If I had to choose one I would go with the black and white shawl - Beautiful!
    I look forward to seeing your progress on the next WIP!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why stop at one? I'm sure you could whip a few of those out in no time at all!!!

    p.s. the new pillow is very spiffy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, that pillow is granny good!!!! You did a good first crochet project - I love it.

    And I'm with Mamaross - just whip up one of each, ok? (as I wag my finger at you). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful job for the first time. You are a natural. Can't wait to see your next project. Oh, and they look great with your chairs :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ! I love comments :-)