Friday 11 January 2013

FO Friday 120: Two for the Show

AnnaK Tarot










Well I thought I had a few FOs to post today, what with Xmas and stuff getting in the way of blogging; it was quite disheartening to find, when I checked, that actually I only have 2 FOs that I hadn't posted about.

And of course, with all the ripping back and frogging I've been doing just recently, I have not fully completed anything, and I feel like my knitting is in serious slo-mo, or that I am stuck in some kind of time rift anomaly. Actually, probably I am stuck in a time rift anomaly, when I think about it. Don't be scared, I don't think about it much as space folding etc tends to fry my brain ...

My Eviller twin Ania not only worked out which hat I was talking about from the clues ''it's twisted and blue'', but then gifted the pattern to me:


Koolhaas for a Kool Bro

 The Koolhaas Hat took only about half a ball James C.Brett Marble DK 'MT26', aka, 'green'; made for my Über Cool Brother, who as an aficionado of authenticity, organic, and farmers' markets, appreciates hand-made quality.

And then there was the project I hinted about in black that involved colorwork, which was a present for my DH:


Stormtrooper Hat


Which had the desired effect of laughter....

Pop over to Tami's Amis to see what else is finished ....


4 comments:

  1. The hats are fantastic! My son would go crazy for the Stormtrooper one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, the Stormtrooper hat is a definite winner ;D With Christmas and Lenormand craziness, the tarot bag I started back in October is still on my needles, so your idea of a go-slow is still pretty amazing in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hats, especially Koolhaus. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ! I love comments :-)