Monday 9 February 2015

MKAL Monday 3: Hurry Up and Wait

World Spirit Tarot











For some reason, I feel like I am plodding through this MKAL - perhaps it is that general 'Iwishitwouldhurryupandbedonenow' thing, or maybe it is rather that I haven't had much time to dedicate to it this last week - Belo has been convalescing at my house after a minor operation. But I dodged out of attending the kids' rugby yesterday and did all my housework instead, meaning that today I can devote at least 4 hours of daylight time to getting on with this shawl ....

Here it is after Clue 3:







All I have left to do of Clue 4 is the final 2 rows and the picot bind-off, which I shall do as soon as I have been to the little park - a lady has just called to tell me where she has left Sebastian's collar for me, after it came off a couple of days ago ....


2 comments:

  1. looking lovely - and well done on carving out a few hours for yourself! Hope your dad is doing well!!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait to see it done!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ! I love comments :-)