Wednesday 29 January 2014

WIP Wednesday 178: Haruni Test Knit

World Spirit Tarot














The last test knit I did was for Emily Ross, and the result was a beautiful Arlington Shawl:





I seem to be kinda sorta back on track, and Emily has a pattern that needs testing, so I thought I'd take part; it's a revision of her free pattern, Haruni, made with a stockinette body.




I have just completed the body section, and am ready to start the beaded lace border. I'm using Regia Hand-dyed Effect in a lilacy-grey-purple colorway, and purple-lined crystal size 6/0 beads from Highly Strung Beads. The charts look a little bit confusing, so I think I'll probably take a nap first, yanno, just so I can devote proper awake attention later.

While I'm doing that, you can pop over to Tami's Amis to see what else is being made ....



3 comments:

  1. Beads. That sounds finicky and veeeeeery complicated!! Can't wait to see the end result, Viv! That completed shawl is beautiful *applause*

    AX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm some 3000 beads into my shawl - only another 2000 or so to go :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ! I love comments :-)