Wednesday 26 September 2012

WIP Wednesday 112: Time Marches On









As the ransom note for Auntie Fashion's Blankey seems to have been ineffective, no more yarn has been forthcoming; thus it reposes in exactly the same state as you saw it last.

No problemo, as that has allowed me to obsess focus on crochet; mainly, the granny square cushion from ''Granny Square Love'' by Sarah London. As you will see from the pictures below, the front is complete, and I am quite far through the back too:





I find it an interesting aside that I have so far forgotten to list this as a project on my Ravelry page: is this because I am very much at the start of my crochet journey ? Is it because it isn't knitting therefore it isn't a real project ? Is it that a simple cushion isn't a worthy enough project ? Or maybe it's simply the advance of senility, as indicated by my use of these:



They maybe trendy, pink, and have sparkles on the sides. But they are still reading glasses.

Go cheer yourself up with other people's happy thoughts over at Tami's Amis.



3 comments:

  1. Whatever the reason(s), we'll yet get you to admit on Ravelry you hook! That pillow cover is looking mighty nice, btw. And don't get me started on the reading glasses issue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't matter why you have them, glasses are for us trendy folk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glasses are good. Don't fight it. EMBRACE your inner librarian :-D

    Crocheting is looking good btw!

    AX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ! I love comments :-)